|Type||Armor – Set|
|Set Bonus||Killing enemies grants a stacking damage buff. Breaking pots grants a stacking movement speed buff. Mining ore grants a stacking mining speed buff. All buffs stack up to 4 times.|
|Buff duration||10 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Keep digging!|
|Buff duration||6 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||You're eager for more!|
|Buff duration||4 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||You're getting the hang of it!|
It consists of a Wayfarer's Hat, Wayfarer's Rucksack, and Wayfarer's Pants.
The Wayfarer's Hat gives 1 defense and provide immunity to the Darkness debuff; the Wayfarer's Rucksack gives 2 defense and 6% increased movement speed; and the Wayfarer's Pants gives 1 defense and 5% increased movement speed.
A full set provides a total of 4 defense, immunity to the Darkness debuff and 8% increased movement speed. It's set bonus allows the player to obtain 4 stacks of Strike Strength, Explorer's Strength, and Explorer's Vigor.
- "Strike Strength" increases the player's damage dealt by 3% per stack, up to a maximum of 12%. Obtained by killing enemies.
- "Explorer's Strength" increases the player's mining speed by 5% per stack, up to a maximum of 20%. Obtained by mining ore.
- "Explorer's Vigor" increases the player's movement speed by 5%, up to a maximum of 20%. Obtained by breaking pots.
This provides the player wearing a fully stacked set of Wayfarer's armor with the following stats;
- 4 defense
- Immunity to the Darkness debuff
- 28% increased movement speed
- 12% increased damage
- 4% stacks of increased mining speed
- Breaking any solid tile that shows up when a Spelunker Potion is active will give the "Explorer's Strength" buff.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.