Shadow-Singed Fang

From Spirit Mod Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Shadow-Singed Fang
  • Shadow-Singed Fang inventory sprite
Stack digit 1.png
Statistics
TypeAccessory
Tooltip4% increased critical strike chance
4% increased critical strike chance at night or underground
Attacking enemies that have less than half health may strike them with shadows, at the cost of life
RarityRarity Level: 2
Sell76 Silver Coin.png
Dropped by
Entity Quantity Rate
Phantom.png Phantom 1 4.55%

Shadow-Singed Flame is a Pre-Hardmode accessory that is dropped from Phantoms. It increases critical strike chance by 4% during the day and an additional 4% for a total of 8% during the night or while underground. Attacking enemies that have less than half of their health remaining has a chance of striking them with shadows at the cost of the player's health.

History[edit | edit source]

Equipable Items: Seraph's Breastplate.pngArmor • Granite Shield.pngAccessories ( Forsworn Pendant.pngCombat ) • Plague Doctor's Visage.pngVanity