The Nature's Grasp is a Pre-Hardmode summon weapon found in that fires a green energy beam traveling in a wave pattern. It causes minions to target the enemy hit and briefly increases their damage by 3 against that enemy. Like all summon weapons, it cannot deal critical hits, making certain Glyphs that rely on them useless. The Nature's Grasp can only be obtained from Briar Chests or Thorny Crates.
- Fishing for Thorny Crates in the Briar is an alternative option if the player cannot find the weapon in a chest.
- It is recommended that this be done in the cavern where the Vinewrath Bane is summoned, as it generates with two large pools of water on the bottom.
- This weapon's behavior is similar to that of a Whip from Terraria Journey's End, but it is not the same. Whips pierce and cause minions to target the last enemy hit and generally have a more reliable effect, whereas the Nature's Grasp appears to use the same targeting mechanism that pressing ⚷ Open / Activate causes when holding a minion summoning item.
- Interestingly, the beam progresses from wavy to straight as it is fired more vertically. This change is purely cosmetic and has little to no effect on the weapon's range.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.