Spirit Mod Wiki
Advertisement
Mystery Candy
  • Mystery Candy inventory sprite
Stack digit 3.pngStack digit 0.png
Statistics
TypePotion
Use time20 Very Fast
TooltipEither a great treat... or a nasty trick
RarityRarity Level: 2
SellNo Value

The Mystery Candy is a consumable item that is given upon interacting with Town NPCs during the Halloween event, or obtained from Goodie Bags. Upon consumption, it will grant a random group of buffs or debuffs. The chance of getting buffs is 66%, and the chance of getting debuffs is 34%.

Outcomes[]

Buffs[]

Theme Buffs Duration Message
Building Calm.pngCalm
Builder.pngBuilder
10 minutes
10 minutes
The conditions are perfect for a bit of building.
Caving Mining (buff).pngMining
Shine.pngShine
10 minutes
10 minutes
It's a great time to go exploring.
Damage Rage.pngRage
Wrath.pngWrath
10 minutes
10 minutes
New strength surges through your body.
Defense Endurance.pngEndurance
Ironskin.pngIronskin
10 minutes
10 minutes
Has a bit of a metallic taste, but your skin is now tough as titanium.
Fishing Fishing (buff).pngFishing
Crate (buff).pngCrate
Sonar.pngSonar
15 minutes
15 minutes
15 minutes
You feel like you're gonna make a big catch.
Gravity Gravitation.pngGravitation 5 minutes The ground drops beneath your feet.
Life Lifeforce.pngLifeforce
Regeneration.pngRegeneration
Rapid Healing.pngRapid Healing
10 minutes
10 minutes
30 seconds
Sweet and filling. You feel restored.
Magic Clairvoyance.pngClairvoyance
Magic Power.pngMagic Power
Mana Regeneration.pngMana Regeneration
10 minutes
10 minutes
10 minutes
Magic is sparking from your fingertips. Maybe the candy was enchanted after all.
Movement Speed Swiftness.pngSwiftness
Panic!.pngPanic!
10 minutes
3 minutes
The sugar rush hits hard.
Miscellaneous Well Fed.pngWell Fed
Honey (buff).pngHoney
+200 health
10 minutes
30 seconds
Instant
That was delicious.
Movement Featherfall.pngFeatherfall
Water Walking.pngWater Walking
10 minutes
10 minutes
Mmm, the fluffiest of nougats. You feel light as a feather.
Omniscience Spelunker.pngSpelunker
Hunter.pngHunter
Dangersense.pngDangersense
10 minutes
10 minutes
10 minutes
You can see all.
Ranged Ammo Reservation.pngAmmo Reservation
Archery.pngArchery
10 minutes
10 minutes
Your hands are perfectly steady now.
Summoning Summoning (buff).pngSummoning
Bewitched.pngBewitched
24 minutes
24 minutes
Your wish is their command.

Debuffs[]

Theme Buffs Duration Message
Defense Broken Armor.pngBroken Armor
Ichor (debuff).pngIchor
Withered Armor.pngWithered Armor
2 minutes
2 minutes
2 minutes
Your armor is crumpling at the slightest touch.
Web Electrified.pngElectrified
Webbed.pngWebbed
25 seconds
5 seconds
Your limbs ache with the slightest movement.
Freeze Chilled.pngChilled
Frozen.pngFrozen
Frostburn.pngFrostburn
1 minute
10 seconds
10 seconds
You are frozen in place. Maybe mint was a bad idea...
Petrify Oozed.pngOozed
Stoned.pngStoned
Suffocation.pngSuffocation
1 minute
5 seconds
5 seconds
You are encased in stone.
Instant Damage Bleeding.pngBleeding
-1/4 of max health
1 minute
Instant
Ouch, there was a razorblade in there!
Magic Silenced.pngSilenced
Mana Sickness.pngMana Sickness
-All mana
1 minute
20 seconds
Instant
Every last spark of magic left your body. Maybe the candy was enchanted after all.
Miscellaneous Darkness.pngDarkness
Confused.pngConfused
Tipsy.pngTipsy
Titan.pngTitan
2 minutes
2 minutes
2 minutes
2 minutes
You've been drugged.
Healing Potion Sickness.pngPotion Sickness
Bleeding.pngBleeding
3 minutes
1 minute
You feel sick.
Movement Speed Slow.pngSlow
Dazed.pngDazed
1 minute
1 minute
Your legs can barely hold you.
Vision Cursed.pngCursed
Blackout.pngBlackout
Obstructed.pngObstructed
2 minutes
20 seconds
20 seconds
You can barely think straight.
Weakness Weak.pngWeak
Withered Weapon.pngWithered Weapon
2 minutes
2 minutes
You can't feel your arms.

History[]

Consumables: Jump Potion.png Potions (Runescribe Potion.png Buff Potions) • Spectre Bullet.png Ammunition • Astralite Shard.png Materials ( Elderbark.png Drops • Spirit Ore.png Ores and Spirit Bar.png Bars) • Is Lava Hot?.png Lore • Feather Crown.png Other
 


Advertisement