- For strategies on defeating Moon Jelly Wizard, see Guide:Moon Jelly Wizard strategies.
|Environment||Forest – Night|
|AI Type||Moon Jelly Wizard AI|
|Damage||30 / 60|
|Max Life||1600 / 2560|
|Debuff tooltip||You cannot move|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
The Moon Jelly Wizard does not spawn on its own, and requires the player to summon it with the Dreamlight Jelly. It can be fought anywhere at night time.
The Moon Jelly Wizard floats in the air and moves by dashing and teleporting. It will launch a nonstop barrage of different attacks at the player in a random order.
- Dashes at the player while leaving a trail of lightning behind.
- Teleports above the player and slams down, summoning a cluster of Tiny Lunazoas on impact that rise upwards.
- Fires three pairs of wavy energy orbs, with each pair chained together with damaging lightning.
- Fires a ball of light that explodes into a ring of stars which fly outwards before returning to their origins.
- Attempts to teleport towards the player twice, releasing a ring of Tiny Lunazoas after each teleport. The location of its teleportation is telegraphed by blue sparks.
- Summons a rain of lightning telegraphed by thin warning beams. This attack inflicts Electrified on contact.
- Summons Tiny Lunazoas around itself, which transform into star projectiles and launch themselves at the player. Only used when HP < 40%.
Upon death, the Moon Jelly Wizard explodes into a cloud of Tiny Lunazoas.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.