Removing from the mod
This page describes content that will be removed in a future update.
The Martian Scientist is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- The Martian Invasion has been defeated.
- The player has at least 1 in their inventory.
|Martian Transmitter||10||Always available.|
|Electrosphere Grenade||19||Always available.|
|Electrified Bullet||10||Always available.|
|Electrified Arrow||1 20||Always available.|
|Brainslug Blaster||50||Always available.|
The Martian Scientist can have the following names:
- Dr. Quagnar
- Dr. Boidzerg
- "Oh, I'm going to blow it up; it obstructs my view of Venus."
- "So many interesting creatures on this planet!"
- "Open your mouth and say 'ah'... your other mouth."
- "How many earth-dollars do you want for your earth brain?"
- "The illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator! [Name of Arms Dealer] has stolen the space modulator!"
- "I wonder why [Name of Goblin Tinkerer] was so angry when I asked to 'borrow' his arm for science"
- It is possible that the name "Gazorp" is a reference to Gazorpians from the TV series "Rick and Morty."
- The name "Dr. Boidzerg" is a reference to the character Dr. Zoidberg from the TV series "Futurama."
- The quote “EX-TERM-IN-ATE” is a reference to Daleks from the popular Doctor Who series.
- The quote "The illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator...” is a reference to the “Looney Toons” show and its character Marvin the Martian.
- It’s name Marvin may also be a reference to Marvin the Martian.