|AI Type||Infernus Skull AI|
|Damage||50 / 100|
|Max Life||5500 / 11000|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds / 10 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
"You have yet to defeat the true master of Hell..."
The Infernus Skull is a floating skull spawned by Infernon. It teleports around and shoots blasts of fire in the 8 cardinal directions. In normal mode, it is summoned when Infernon reaches half health. In expert mode, it is summoned at the start of the fight; and appears as a final phase of the boss fight.
It will shoot 8 infernal waves in the cardinal directions, afterwards its teleports to another spot and repeats the attack again.
Once Infernon is defeated, its behavior will change. Stops teleporting, and use these attacks in the following order:
- Shooting 8 infernal waves in the cardinal directions.
- Shooting Short-Lived homing blasts. It does not perform this attack when under 1/3rd of its life
- Spawning 4 fireballs in a + shape around itself. those fire balls explode into 4 smaller fireballs in a + shape. If it has lost 2/3rds of its life, it may summon 4 additional fireballs further away
- There is two different versions of the Infernus Skull. Each one has a different behavior.
- 1.4.2: Resprited.
- 1.3.1: Changed to also be the final phase of an expert Infernon battle.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.