The Gambler is an NPC vendor that sells various chance themed items. She can be found in the Goblin Tower as a Bound Gambler. Similar to other bound NPCs, talking to her allows her to claim a house and respawn when killed.
When threatened, she will throw darts at enemies.
|Copper Chest||10||Always available.|
|Silver Lockbox||50||Always available.|
|Gold Coffer||5||Always available.|
|Platinum Strongbox||50||Always available.|
|Ace of Clubs||5||Full Moon () and Waning Gibbuous () nights.|
|Ace of Spades||5||First Quarter () and Waning Gibuous () nights.|
|Ace of Diamonds||5||Waning Crescent () and New Moon () nights.|
|Ace of Hearts||5||Third Quarter () and Waning Crescent () nights.|
The Gambler can have the following names:
- "Must be my lucky day to see a friendly face around here! These goblins didn't take too kindly to me offering a, uh, rigged deal. Anyway, d'you have a place to stay? Let's flip for it."
- "You have the face of a winner. Step up!"
- "Win or lose, the thrill of the game is worth the money."
- "I should warn you, my game isn't for the faint of heart."
- "Gambling's bad for you. Unless you win."
- "Gambling is the sport of royals. Why don't you take a chance?"
When Merchant is present:
- "Unlike [Name of Merchant], I don't hoard my wealth."
- Due to a bug, the Gambler will move in regardless if you’ve rescued her in 64 bit TModLoader, this is due to the Goblin Tower not properly generating on 64 bit tmod worlds.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.