|“Sinister Sands Patch #3”
|| Next →
The 126.96.36.199 update is a hotfix of the Sinister Sands Update and is the final version in the 1.4.2 series of updates. This update removed the Overseer and made several small changes and fixes.
Balancing and Reworks
- Funny Firework now deals 4 damage.
- Nerfed Scattergun, base damage decreased from 13 to 11.
- Buffed Infernon Skull, base life increased from 30 to 65, damage from 32 to 45.
- All recipes featuring Essence of Eternity have been changed, due to its removal:
- Reworked the Haunted Tome into a miniboss:
- Added a map icon.
- Added to boss checklist and boss logs.
- Fixed a visual bug with the Adorned Bow.
- Fixed a bug with projectile trails.
- Shadeblaster's projectile now belongs to the player.
- Neon Blocks now slope properly.
- Neon Candles and Fluorescent Plants now count as light sources inside NPC houses.
- Fixed a bug with the Fallen Asteroid's AI.
- Shockhopper's Laser now Pierce's through projectiles.
- Swordfish (NPC)'s sprite now faces in the right direction.
- Updated Infernon's Sprite in the Boss Logs.￼
- Removed the following items:
- Spirit Idol, Eternity, Essence Tearer, Soul Expulsor, Essence of Eternity, Overseer Mask, Overseer Trophy, Overseer Treasure Bag, Eternity Charm, and Shadowspirit armor
- Removed the following bosses: