Spirit Mod 22.214.171.124 served to expand upon the summoner class, add Clubs as a new subclass for melee and introduce the Moon Jellies alongside a new boss.
- Added the Moon Jelly Wizard, a new boss encounter for players after defeating the Eye of Cthulhu.
- Added the Jelly Deluge Event.
- Added Dreamlight Jelly, Moonlight Preserver, Moonlight Rupturer, Tethervolt Jelly and Tiny Lunazoa.
- Added Arcbolter, Cornucop-ion, Jellynaut's Bubble, Lunazoa Staff, Moon Jelly Wizard Mask, Moon Jelly Wizard Trophy, Moonburst, Moonshot and Nautilobber.
- Added Jellyfish Staff, Ethereal Butterfly Staff, Jinxbow, Nature's Grasp, Bismite Crystal Staff, Aching Heart and Snapspore Wand.
- Added Arcane Codex- Healing Zone, Arcane Codex- Stamina Zone, Arcane Codex- Low Gravity Zone, Arcane Codex- Fortification Zone, Arcane Codex- Repulsion Zone and Arcane Codex- Slow Zone.
- Added Manasilk Scarf, Rogue's Crest, Strikeshield, Cimmerian Scepter and Spellsword's Crest.
- Added An Alchemist's Observations, Meals on Wheels, The Beginner's Guide to Accessories, The Beginner's Guide to Armor and The Beginner's Guide to Weaponry.
- Added Amea the Brigand, I'm Really Mad and The Gunslinger.
- Added Dag Dinger, Fungal Pilferers, Is Lava Hot?, Jellyfish in the Sky!, Notes on the Briar and Where Do Slimes Come From?.
- Added Flora of the Briar, Flora of the Spirit Biome, Notes on Blossmoons, Notes on Lumoths, Notes on Soulblooms and The Glowing Ocean.
- Added Lightspire, Morningtide, Scattergun and Sorcerer's Wand.
- Added Cosmic set, Operative set and Wayfarer armor.
- Added Darkfeather Visage, Feral Concoction and Mimic Repellent.
- Added Durasilk Sheaf and Empty Arcane Codex
- Added Ancient City, Briarmoth Cage, Explosive Barrel, Monk by the Sea, Moonrise Over the Ocean, Music Boxes and Terrarian Above a Sea of Fog.
- Added Baguette, Caesar Salad, Fish Fingers, Ghost Pepper, Hummus, Meatballs, Pop Rocks and Tofu Satay.
- Added Olive Solution.
- Added the Calm Nights weather.
- Added ambient noises to the Forest (Nighttime only), Jungle, Briar, Ocean, Desert and Caverns.
- Buffed Mime Bomb damage from 34 to 40, knockback from 4.5 to 9.5 and use time from 59 to 45.
- Buffed Mango Jelly Staff damage from 36 to 44 and mana cost from 14 to 10.
- Buffed Thornwild Staff damage from 5 to 7 and nerfed mana cost from 7 to 10.
- Buffed Rosevine Staff damage from 26 to 31 and nerfed use time from 27 to 33.
- Buffed Gloop damage from 18 to 28 and nerfed life from 106 to 85.
- Nerfed Talonginus damage from 26 to 21, critical chance from 10 to 7 and knockback from 6 to 2.5.
- Nerfed Seraph's Storm damage from 40 to 28.
- Nerfed Astral Amalgam life from 110 to 80 and defense from 10 to 4.
- Nerfed Orbitite damage from 32 to 25 and life from 70 to 60.
- Nerfed Shockhopper health from 68 to 55 and defense from 9 to 6.
- Nerfed Spore Wheezer damage from 20 to 16 and life from 90 to 63.
- Nerfed Winterborn knockback resistance from 90% to 30%.
- Fixed Dark Sepulchres not spawning commonly in the outer thirds of the world.
- Fixed beds not counting as chairs for housing requirements.
- Fixed Vinewrath Banes death message playing after the initial defeat.
- Fixed Runic Hood granting too much damage.
- Fixed Clatterbone Leggings not dropping from Cavern Crawlers and Wheezers.
- Fixed Winterborn Herald being untargetable to minions and NPCs
- Fixed Blossom Hound not dropping its banner.
- Fixed Enchanter having an empty slot.
- Fixed Starplate Voyager despawning after 1 player dies in multiplayer.
- Fixed Astral Convergence homing in on the server host rather than the caster in multiplayer.
- Fixed dedicated servers crashing on server world generation in multiplayer.
- Fixed Staff of the Dark Magus dealing melee damage.
- Fixed Glowplate Generator taking up less space than it was supposed to.
- Fixed Granite and Marble Mimics being invisible underground.
- Fixed Doctor Bones slayer quest completing when he is hit rather than slain.
- Fixed Dressers, Chests and Doors not having smart interact.
- Fixed Large Tech Crates not being able to be stacked on top of each other.
- Fixed Unstable Conduit damaging Town NPCs.
- Fixed Eye of the Beholder constantly pinging mana.
- Fixed Spirit Sand causing lag, not spawning projectiles when blocks below them are broken and reverting back to normal sand in multiplayer.
- Fixed Spore Wheezer glowmask.
- Fixed Granite and Marble tracks playing outside of their respective biomes.
- Fixed various enemies from the Spirit Biome spawning in Granite Caves, Marble Caves and Underground Jungle.
- Resprited Eternity, Essence Tearer, Famine Scepter, Gilded Bident, Gilded Longbow, Gilded Tome, Hellfire Shotgun, Hero's Bow, Lazure Longbow, Nosferatu, Omniwrench, Sky Strike, Soul Expulsor, Swordsplosion, Unstable Boltcaster, Unstable Colonnade, Unstable Conduit,
- Resprited Ancient Marble Chunk, Bloodstone, Brightbulb, Candy Bowl, Duskwood Branches, Duskwood Saplings, Elderbark Saplings, Elderbark Trees, Enchanted Granite Chunk, Essence of Eternity, Ethereal Ember, Feather Crown, Granite armor, Granite Axe, Granite Hammer, Granite Pickaxe, Grey Solution, Gilded armor, Gilded Hamaxe, Gilded Pickaxe, Grimstone, Magnifying Glass, Overseer Treasure Bag, Runescribe Potion, Shadowspirit armor, Spirit Potion, Starburn Potion, Star Spider pet, Steadfast Potion
- Resprited Crystal Drifter, Occultist and Soul Orb
- Removed Acid Globs, Bismite Sword, Floran Saber, Gastro Glaive, Hightide Boomerang, Occultist's Swarm, Orb of Omicron, Quasar, Quicksilver Slicer, Soul Blade, Staff of the Moongazer, Suncaller Staff, The Poacher, Viashino Fireblade, and Viashino Wand weapons.
- Removed Accursed Relic, Ancient Key, Angelure, Energized Key, Mana Shard and Soul Key items.
- Removed Fiery Trident, Forgotten One, Hedron, Lihzahrd Automaton, and Spirit Mimic enemies.