Spirit Mod 126.96.36.199 served to rework and add multiple new glyphs, along with fixing a total of 14 bugs.
- Projectiles now apply the glyph effect of the weapon that created them, rather than the glyph of the weapon that is currently being held.
- Glyph-induced boosts to an items stats are now displayed just like the boosts from reforges.
- Glyphs which are applied to an item will now be displayed directly on that item. Both, when in the inventory, and when laying in the world.
- Added Radiant Glyph to the additions.
- Added Storm Glyph to the additions.
- Added Efficiency Glyph to the additions.
- An item with a glyph on it will now have that Glyphs icon overlaid.
- ALL Glyphs now have been overhauled each with a cool and unique effect.
- Added Null Glyph which refunds glyphs from an item.
- Candy Bag will no longer dispense incorrect items, after loading/unloading other mods.
- The Nurse will no longer try to heal Couch Potato.
- Spectre Bullet now has a better looking trail.
- Blank Glyphs will no longer drop from friendly NPCs.
- Primalstone armor now gives 8% damage reduction rather than 80%.
- Changed Glade Wraith name to not include "A"
- Fixed spelling of R'lyehian.
- Freeze will no longer affect bosses.
- Retiranger, Blizzard's Edge, Blood Boil and MANY more now deal damage properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the properties of other Tiles to be changed accidentally.
- Removed all previous glyphs.
- Blue Moons no longer rise with Blood Moons and cant spawn when a Mech bosses approaches.
- Spirit Music tracks no longer override other music.
- Fixed Mech Transfer compatibility issues with Spirit
- Reforges no long remove glyph effects from an item.
- Fixed all of the Glyph Tooltips