Spirit Mod 1.3.1.01 served to fix multiple bugs and introduce a few enemies and blocks.
- New dungeon enemies! Look out for some mean Dungeon Cubes sliding toward you, with different sprites based on what Dungeon you're in.
- A new Blue Moon enemy, The Omniscient, has appeared! Look out for this all-seeing being, and his drop!
- Added Spirit and Reach grass.
- The Jabberwocky is now a true miniboss, with a loot table and more
- Fixed Expert Dusking flying away upon reaching second form
- Fixed Ancient Flier not ticking off on Boss Checklist
- Fixed multiple items having too much dust
- Changed how Reach Grass looks, made it nice and clean
- Fixed the sell price and ammo consumption of some items, including Spaz Lung
- Fixed Infernon not dropping his stuff in Normal Mode
- Glyphs now only drop upon the first time you kill a boss. To compensate, more Glyphs drop per boss.
- Fixed some projectiles dealing inconsistent types of damage as opposed to what damage they actually had to deal
- Lowered the drop chance of many Blue Moon things