Spirit Mod 1.3.1 served to rebalance and expand upon every boss, added a new NPC, a new mini-biome, a new event, more furniture, more music, and much more.
- Most sets have been buffed, with some armors gaining new set bonuses, and some weapons getting new abilities!
- Most armor sets have received new set bonuses.
- Almost every single boss has been changed in some way.
- Scarabeus: No longer breaks platforms, instead fires gilded dust to prevent exploiting.
- Vinewrath Bane: Nerfed its red needle attack.
- Ancient Flier: Now moves faster, and shoots a special projectile in Expert Mode. To prevent the spam of Bone Harpies, a cap has been placed on his capacity to summon them.
- Starplate Raider: Nerfed its star attacks, increased protection against piercing weapons
- Infernon: Nerfed his projectile spam. In Expert Mode, the boss will transform into the Infernus Skull as a final form.
- Dusking: Increased speed, power, and amount of attacks.
- Ethereal Umbra: Greatly buffed its and the Ethereal Mirage's health.
- Illuminant Master: Nerfed his teleportation range and his projectile spam.
- Atlas: Buffed his speed and his projectiles.
- Overseer: Slight damage nerfs.
- Added special water shaders for the Spirit Biome and Reach, as well as a new shader for the Spirit Biome.
- Resprited many items, NPCs, tiles and more.
- Artifact Accessories now empower their respective weapons with special bonuses.
- A mod icon for the Mod Browser.