|“The New Neighbor Update”|
|Release date||April 4th, 2017|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
1.1.3 changed a handful of things and implemented a new Town NPC and all of his items.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added many new features to the Reach.
- Expanded The Tide into Hardmode.
- Overhauled the Rogue.
- Added the Adventurer and all of his content.
Changes/Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed the knockback resistance and spawn rates on Reach enemies.
- Fixed the Starcharger not dropping from normal mode Starplate Raider.
- Fixed Cogworkers and Cog Spiders spawning near houses.
- Buffed Atlas' weapons with special projectiles.
- Toned down the lighting on Spirit Ice.
- Gave the Essence Distorter a rarity and made it drop when broken.
- Fixed a sprite issue with the Spirit Headgear.
- Made Broken Hero Staves drop Post-Mechanical Bosses only.
- Fixed the Spirit Potion buff not causing Spectre bolts to spawn on getting hurt.
- Nerfed Diseased Bats and Slimes, as well as Cavern Crawlers.
- Nerfed the Bismite Bow and Clatter Bow.
- Lowered the Spawn Rate of Gluttonous Devourers.
- Made the Hedron Staff penetrate multiple enemies before exploding.
- Lowered the Ancient Flier's projectile fire rate.
- The Reach now has its own custom music.
- Gave the Clatterbone armor bonus a message upon activating.
- Buffed Soul Burn.
- Gave items crafted from Geode a more unique theme, and made the armor a multi-class armor.
- Changed the effect of the Possessed Blade.
- Changed the Shadowspirit armor and Stone of Spirits Past's effects.
- Made the Spaz Lung inflict Cursed Inferno.
- Gave the R'lyheian a map icon.
- Rogue armor is now sold by the Rogue as apposed to being crafted.
- Fixed the Bloodfire Axe's crazy axe power.
- Fixed a few small grammar and spelling issues.
- Mini bosses can only spawn once at a time.
- Streamlined progression of items from Pre-Hardmode to Hardmode.
- Made most throwing weapons have a chance to be picked up