|“The First Hotfix”|
|Release date||January 17th, 2017|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
1.0.1 was the first Spirit Mod hotfix, fixing several issues and adjusting the balance of certain items and enemies.
- Fixed an issue where the Geode Bow was not recognized as a bow.
- Nerfed the Antlion Assassin's amount of money dropped and spawn rate.
- Buffed and fixed the Bismite Bow.
- Made Floran Ore require at least a Silver Pickaxe to mine.
- Buffed the Fiery Lash (formerly named Hell's Gaze).
- Buffed the Atlas Eye.
- Fixed an issue where the Spirit Solution would not convert the Crimson and Corruption to the Spirit Biome.
- Made any mechanical boss spawn Spirit Biome. (formerly only Skeletron Prime spawned the biome).
- Nerfed the knockback caused by Diseased Bats and Diseased Slimes.
- Fixed the Scarab Charm's sprite.
- Made the Sharkron a Hardmode enemy.
- Fixed an issue regarding the Gastropod Minion's buff.
- Buffed the Overseer's Captive Spirits.
- Made Scarabs drop no money.
- Made Scarabeus drop less money.
- Buffed the spawnrates of enemies that drop Bismite Crystals and Hardened Carapaces.
- Fixed an issue regarding the Destroyer Blueprint, Twins Blueprint and Skeletron Prime Blueprint.